I hate certain idioms.
Anyways, things are going to be changing around here, but many things will remain unchanged.
- The serials–Gregory Samuels and Sword of the Saints–will continue as normal.
- Both books–Sagas of the Iron Hearts and Goliath Thunder–will become unpublished within a few months.
- Sagas of the Iron Hearts will be thoroughly revised and provided additional content and thereafter republished under a different title.
- Goliath Thunder will suffer similar treatment.
- The Sword of the Saints book, which was nearly ready for republication, is going to go back under speculation. Publication will probably occur more than a year from now.
- There’s more, but this is the most notable.
I will be undergoing a very invasive rebranding effort, and all the content I’ve made so far will be a part of that very same. Marketing strategies are changing thanks to the changing nature of online marketing platforms.
This is all very new to me, you see. I certainly didn’t know what I was doing when I started, and with the changing nature of the various platforms available, the strategies I had been using had proven less and less useful. This is exacerbated by the fact that I simply wasn’t selling books after the initial week of publication, and I couldn’t secure reviews to ensure readers that my material wasn’t a waste of money. Traditional publishers have enough cash to simply pay reviewers to provide reviews of their product. I simply don’t have that much liquid to throw around.
Anyways, this being the case, I basically wanted to start all over. There’s no sense in trying to sell more books if no-one’s buying your already existing books. So, I’m going to act as if I’m starting from the beginning aside from some very serious advantages I’ve accrued.